Vodafone fibre broadband?

Well my first issues have happened today Vodafone broadband died on me. 0.2 speed when it barely works. Contacted them went with all the jazz of check this connection, put in face plate blah blah. Found issue somewhere so issues raised with technical team 48hrs for them to contact now. If anybody cares how they get on I will let you know.

Sinner

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Umm had a friend sign up and he’s had problems to. Mines still going well, slows a bit at night but still faster than sky

Had contact off the tech team today. Apparently had a massive drop out on the downstream errors on most. So the auto response they do is cap at a working rate which for me was 0.2. It has now returned to higher speeds but still below the speeds I should have. Plan to monitor and ring back in a few days.

Had contact off the tech team today. Apparently had a massive drop out on the downstream errors on most. So the auto response they do is cap at a working rate which for me was 0.2. It has now returned to higher speeds but still below the speeds I should have. Plan to monitor and ring back in a few days.

When i had issues with vodafone there was an outage sunday october 17th..

I went from 36mb to 2mb..

A week on vodafone gave me 40gb
On my fone so i still could sync that to devices. ..

Once i left the house no network obviously.. 3 weeks on i got the the truth .. The problem was over subscription and exchange issue. The repair time was going to be 4 weeks. although i didn't ever get charged off vodafone. Very disappointed with there bullshit
Vodafone let me out of my contract.. i went back to talk talk
78mb d/load 22upload

£30.00 no price hikes. for the duration of my 18 month contract..

Atrotious customer service .but no issues with product..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
When i had issues with vodafone there was an outage sunday october 27th..

I went from 36mb to 2mb..

A week on vodafone gave me 40gb
On my fone so i still could sync that to devices. ..

Once i left the house no network obviously.. 3 weeks on i got the the truth .. The problem was over subscription.. although i didn't ever get charged off vodafone. Very disappointed with the bullshit.. Vodafone let me out of my contract.. i went back to talk talk
78mb d/load 22upload

Atrotious customer service .but no issues with product..

They have hit the market hard so the over subscription wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Mines back fine at the minute but il be jumping ship if any more nonsense.

Sky give me slower speeds but it was a constant.
Price hikes soon for most company's so out of contract without issue

seems a bit of a thing going on here i had 76mb in the day down to 40mb at night.... now i cant get past 18mb they said all is well as they did tests there end.

waiting on phone call from tech team now.

seems to be we all sign up all goes well until past cancellation period is up and all goes shite?

funny thing is they said turn off wifi and just use my ethernet device for speed test and that was even worse was getting 10mb, wifi was around 18-19mb. so frustrating as i recommended them to friends and family and i already have one lad messaging me now saying its shite lol

funny thing is they said turn off wifi and just use my ethernet device for speed test and that was even worse was getting 10mb, wifi was around 18-19mb. so frustrating as i recommended them to friends and family and i already have one lad messaging me now saying its shite lol
If vodafone performs under your expectations. .screen print your results. AM- PM
And you have proof of your BB speeds d/loads uploads.

It took 6 weeks of complaining.
My mrs is tenacious..and she wouldnt listen to somone in India. Reading from a script.
Lowest was 0mb yet upload 9mb.. i was working abroad she couldnt connect to skype 95% of the time.. thing is my new provider is good. Customer services worst
In country..
ffa52bed2f6183eeec65bf2b00c8160a.jpg

Last edited:
will be doing as mine as gone down the pan.... its taking ages to load anything at night.

i have just had a text of the tech team that its all ok and the problem lies in the house wiring.

were do i stand now

Hi everyone ... i went from sly broadband 13 mbps that was freezing my footy iptv sub to vodafone 36 and had no problems hard wired speed was around 28 and wifi speed was 26ish but on black Friday upgraded to 76 for the same price £25quid ... hard wired speeds around 60 but wifi at best was only 32ish... iptv footy played great and was happy but then I got 2 family members set up as well and noticed there wifi speed was the exact same so I started complaining changing routers 6 phone calls and same oul poo .... but one day my internet went off completely and I was peed off so rang them and told them I was leaving and there service was crap bla bla bla but then said I was going to complain to Ofcom... that was a Friday and from that Sunday my hard wired speed is 69ish and my wifi speed is 70ish 90% of the time ... on peak times I've seen it drop to 50ish but I'm well happy with that ... so moral of the story is phone and tell them big bad Ofcom will be contacted if they don' sort it out ... hope this helps

Ofcom cant do anything if your service
Provider admits to having issues at the exchange..and as in our problem gave us 40gb of data a week. to put on iphone 8 to use as a modem . For free until the fault is fixed.... but leave the house with your phone say go to work
Back down to 2mb ..

We pretty much trialled roll out of vodafone BB. for 3 months..after the outage
Speeds literally went to 0mb.

After numerous tests. It was exchange issue .. only then did vodafone allow a exit free. from our contract we did contact offcom we had to gather data make logs and forward them on...in that period we changed isp.. so let the issue go. I now get 78mb down and 20up ..

But isp we use .customer service is dire

Hello all quick update mines still crap at night time, from 76mb to between 10mb to 2mb from 5pm till 12midnight. Vodafone said there was a problem on my line and it would be fixed.

The following day received a text message congratulations line was actually ok it’s a WiFi problem.

Even though I told them the problem exists through Ethernet and WiFi and I suffer the same speed drops on both.

So next step from them was to try and spilt my ssid channels because this apparently will help just the WiFi.

So now I have a 2.4ghz WiFi and 5ghz channel and have only two devices that can use it. And there not the ones I would use when there is a problem. It’s my zgemma over Ethernet that I would be using between 6pm and midnight lol

Anyway phoned Vodafone back up explained it all over again and was basically told it’s bt throttling there bandwidth at peak times. So if Bt’s Infrastructure is struggling they slow the fastest users down. But they quoted we don’t slow you down at peak times at all it’s bt and it’s completely out of our hands. And everything must be ok as I have used 113gb of data

Also there only bothered about what the router syncs at its says 78mb sync and thats what I’m getting all day long. The problems must be in the house wiring.

I was told I can’t cancel or have any price reduction because of the sync rates to

Vodafone in their advert. State. During down time you will not be charged..
Think that speaks volumes regards their services. I screen printed my average speeds further up the page..
Vodafone actually said in a letter They couldn't guarantee a fix before Christmas. This was late October 2017

i had every right to complain..i dont expect nothing for nothing. I have twins who live online. Try gaming @ 2mb ..you will understand the word ' complaining'

Hence i was released from my contract

Last edited:
Yes I questioned the advert that says you won’t be charged if it’s slow. But the small print reads only if the sync speed goes below what you were told you would have .

What ever happens after the router is my problem and not there’s

You could threaten them. that your direct debit would be cancelled . But i dont recommend that. if you value your credit scoring. The service is
over subscribed in my case.

The technical support team admitted it.. Thats what caused the outage ..
We were guinea pigs trialling Vodafone
BB.. from june to october cant fault it
After october it was a joke. As mentioned they topped my phone up weekly.. but as i work offshore not much use .. the service worked from 7.00am until 4.00pm ok 18mb
After 5.00pm 2mb. didnt even try as it was impossible to get any bandwidth.

The significant other complained daily
I truly think Vodafone got sick of her calling... I got resolvment by Vodafone ending my contract..

i use my own router and have almost 9mb a sec download speed(80mb Line)

dont use any standard router and you will receive the best BT Line has to offer. Use providers own router and you will get problems

Back