Volume issues

Tweeter

Hi guys

Totally new to this so pls be patient :)

Got a h2s box a few days ago, plug n play version so no setting up required n got all channels installed, be good to know how this works exactly (in laymans terms) so i can start customising

How do i find out on the box what build/version/ etc im running?

An issue i noticed last night was on some channels the volume control works perfectly, but on some it doesnt! the volume at 5 and at 45 was the same with the only change being at 0 where sound cut completly, is there a fix for this?
Also found a channel that had no volume, any help appreciated guys

Thanks Tweet

I had this recently on the latest update of official Vix on another type of box but switching it off at the rocker for 5 mins sorted it. Worth a bash!

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

i clicked yes to "update" last night n its been like that since, have had the box switched off from the plug all night n still not fixed the issue :(

im not actually sure what got updated n to what version, any ideas where to find this info ?

---------- Post Merged at 09:06 AM ----------

P_20160416_100248.jpg

This is wat i see, build says 0

:/

Yuo, there's your issue mate! Who knows what all is corrupted. Best and quicker in the long run just doing a fresh install I'm afraid mate!

So you bought a plug and play box to customise?

i never know why these comes come with a volume for. There is a plugin for balancing the volumes of channels. Never tried it mind

Yeh if u updated vix online its running siftware for a different box now.
May/may not make a difference.
Reboot should fix the audio issue.

As it was pre configured for you you will need to remove your line before any reflash as you will loose it

Cheers guys, how do i go about saving my line before doing a flash?
There a step by step anywhere on here? Appreciate the help guys

Also anything else i should backup?

Do you no if its a n or c line mate. You will be needing a laptop or pc and filezilla or something alike i use coreftp.

Either way ur better backing both up if u didnt set up.
U may back up just a dummy line.
In etc folder on box take the CCcam.cfg.
In usr/keys folder take the newcamd.list.

Via ftp I use filezilla client version type the IP address of your box in host user should be root and password blank. Right hand side box left-hand side pc on the left hand side navigate to your desktop and on the right hand side locate usr/keys if you see newcamd.list double click on that to transfer it to pc then ftp etc and double click cccam.cfg to save it to pc

Back