VPN Does it actually improve the streaming on iptv?

Rovers95

I have a iptv sub and at the moment works pretty flawlessly, the odd buffering but nothing to complain about. I don't use Vpn. My friends use a different a provider and he's constantly blaming continous buffering on them not using Vpn.

I obviously know the benefits of Vpn in regards to not being able to be traced by you're providor on what your Internet activity is but wouldn't your Internet provider be more suspicious that you're using a Vpn or do they not know.

I don't really know the in's and outs vpn but my friends ask me, as I read a lot of the forums on here, saying that I am a novice compared to most on here.

VPNs are also used for legitimate purposes, like businesses who want to protect their corporate web traffic. So your ISP may know you're using one, but it's really none of their business.

Why not take your device round to your mate's house and watch the football? If you get no problems you know it's either his sub or device? VPN may have nothing to do with it.

A vpn wont stop buffering it will only help if you get blocked. Stuttering could be bad internet or supplier.Do other things stream ok and does your friend have any family filters enabled on his internet.

Other stuff does stream well ie movies on the e2iplayer and even some of the free sports links. He as no family filters.

Try restarting rooter and box but if still having issues it will be down to his provider. Also what box is he using and is the image/firmware up to date.

He was using a zgemma h2s and that was up to date as I did it. Due to his providers advice he went on to firestick as that was supposed to improve the service. Not sure how?

He was using a zgemma h2s and that was up to date as I did it. Due to his providers advice he went on to firestick as that was supposed to improve the service. Not sure how?
I much prefer Enigma to android tbh and as you said you have the e2i player that works very well and you don't get that on android.Some providers just prefer to support android because it's easy to setup.Android's just not my thing but others will probably disagree.

Back