Vpn on zgemma

irwinpl

Anyone know a straight forward way to put a vpn on a zgemma h2s box.
I've googled it and it's not just working.

I too would like to know the answer to this as i have NordVPN but even tho i have dd-wrt none of there scripts work or the tuts on there site either as my router is a DIR615 rev d.2 and i have the latest firmware they did for this model but it still too old , there app works ok on my android MXQ box for Kodi but not what i wanted tbh as i wanted my router to deal with everything in my house but as i can not do this atm if i could install it straight to the zegemma H.2s wuld be handy, wounder if there is a plugin for this?

I bought a netgear router [ R7000 ] with dd-wrt and vpn running on it, i think the router option with vpn is a better option that just putting vpn on a enigma2 box, as it covers everything on you network, and if you still want, you can ethernet cable or use the wi-fi on your sp's router if you want to by-pass the vpn...

I bought a netgear router [ R7000 ] with dd-wrt and vpn running on it, i think the router option with vpn is a better option that just putting vpn on a enigma2 box, as it covers everything on you network, and if you still want, you can ethernet cable or use the wi-fi on your sp's router if you want to by-pass the vpn...
Hi, where did you get that from?

No it came fully configured, but now that ive had a good look at the configuration, i should be able to re-install to a new vpn supplier if i change to somebody else...Alas...Alas...Alas...;)

Back