Vpn to buy

You also need to consider if going to use the VPN for anything more than IPTV server. If going to access paid mainstream services (non-IPTV) from abroad, you will need a VPN that is not blacklisted. ExpressVPN was the only one I found worked for us but pricey

Also on a look out for a new VPN since my surfshark subscription is coming to a end and i am finding TCB deals are very low with 40% back from NordVPN.

Often you get youtubers offering deals when promoting VPNS and any thoughts on CyberGhost VPN

Last edited:
Also on a look out for a new VPN since my surfshark subscription is coming to a end and i am finding TCB deals are very low with 40% back from NordVPN.

Often you get youtubers offering deals when promoting VPNS and any thoughts on CyberGhost VPN
Surfshark, PIA is decent too

Personal opinion surfshark is better for iptv
Faster speeds I.p vanish is better for torrenting better protection

Not all VPNs have the ability to support torrents but IPVanish does. For this reason and many more, it is the chosen VPN for torrenting.

When trying to find the most suitable torrent VPN, there a few requirements needed. They are as follows:

• Fast download speeds
  • Kill Switch feature
  • Zero retention traffic logs
  • SOCKS5 Proxy Server
  • Customer Support
  • Great pricing
  • Unlimited connections at once
  • Support for multiple VPN protocols
  • Easy to use Interface

For surfshark

One of the most important factors to consider when picking the best VPN for IPTV is download speeds.

After testing on many devices, we found Surfshark to be one of the fastest VPNs on the market.

The last thing you want to deal with when using IPTV services is constant buffering. Using a quality VPN like Surfshark will help stop any IPTV buffering.

For surfshark

One of the most important factors to consider when picking the best VPN for IPTV is download speeds.

After testing on many devices, we found Surfshark to be one of the fastest VPNs on the market.

The last thing you want to deal with when using IPTV services is constant buffering. Using a quality VPN like Surfshark will help stop any IPTV buffering.
I have tested a few as well and Surfshark is decent but you need to try to connect early if you have a game at 8pm and try to connect at 7.45 pm it will be hard to get a connection. As long as you connect the VPN early you won't have any issues connecting to their servers.

I am thinking about giving PIA a try , Its the cheapest VPN Via TCB and Surfshark would be about 3 times more expensive that PIA. I believe that you can cancel within 30 days if your not happy

I am thinking about giving PIA a try , Its the cheapest VPN Via TCB and Surfshark would be about 3 times more expensive that PIA. I believe that you can cancel within 30 days if your not happy
If you buy Surfshark VPN via topcashback you get 80% cash back on it

Which is very cheap

If you buy Surfshark VPN via topcashback you get 80% cash back on it

Which is very ch
Its only 42% Via TCB at the moment and its only for new members of Surfshark unless i sign up via another email address and even then they may link me to my old account

Back