VPN

inaminute23

TK Veteran
Hi, i believe i can add vpn to my box. I have looked in the plugins, but can't see anything to do with vpn. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

If you are talking about Wooshmans new vpn plugin ? You will need to flash or update your box to Wooshbuild V7 Once you have done this you will find the plugin in woosh plugins and it's working very good for me ;-)

Yes it's called openvpn, You will need to ask who ever you get your vpn from to send you your config files and ftp them to ect on your box,

To find openvpn plugin on your box
Push blue button, Then network, Network services, Then you will see openvpn,

But your best to just up date box to wooshbuild v7 its easyer

If you are going to use wooshbuild v7 You just put the username and password digibit will send you in a email into the woosh vpn plugin, If you are going to use the openvpn plugin you will need to ask digbit to send you your config files, You do this by asking in a ticket,

Is it true that you can not use a vpn with Virgin super hub 3 unless you use a separate router and set super hub 3 in modem mode?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for reply and managed to use Digibit. However, using E2Speedtest only getting just over 1mbits per sec download. Not sure if this is correct but if it is I should imagine it’s too slow to be considered a solution. With no Digibit I get around 85mbits.

Thanks for reply and managed to use Digibit. However, using E2Speedtest only getting just over 1mbits per sec download. Not sure if this is correct but if it is I should imagine it’s too slow to be considered a solution. With no Digibit I get around 85mbits.

WOW digibit is nicking way to much of your speed, I here it's something to do with the e2 boxes but not sure if this is true ? Have you not got a android device to test with digbit, My bro is with sly bb and only get's 10mbps download box is a zgemma h2s not done a speed test but his fine using digibit so not sure why your getting very low speeds ?

Hi everybody happy new year
Have just updated to wooshbuild 7 and have installed the add vpn easily.
I am on ipvanish and after following all the instructions it seems to be working the blue circle with vpn in it turns green.
But when you go to get out of the easy van adder screen by pushing the red button for exit, it changes the green in the blue circle to red before it goes back to the main screen .
So does any body know if the vpn is working in the background or has it switched the vpn off as when back on the main screen there is not any indication that the vpn is working

Hi everybody happy new year
Have just updated to wooshbuild 7 and have installed the add vpn easily.
I am on ipvanish and after following all the instructions it seems to be working the blue circle with vpn in it turns green.
But when you go to get out of the easy van adder screen by pushing the red button for exit, it changes the green in the blue circle to red before it goes back to the main screen .
So does any body know if the vpn is working in the background or has it switched the vpn off as when back on the main screen there is not any indication that the vpn is working

Did you get this resolved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back