vskinbolt....loading....

bigfella

update all sorted put new number in rebooted and everything ok

Hi
Can anyone help , box has been working perfect until this morning. Was getting all the terrestrial channels and a blank screen for the others , had a look and it said cam active....reset gui ..think i shouldnt have reset gui????..turned on /off and all i get now is VSKIN....loading.... UPDATE; supplier is going to sent new line , how do i put right my cock up of resetting the gui???
Any help greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Resetting the GUI (graphical user interface) just reloads the graphical segments to reflect any new changes you made, such as new skin, picons etc.
If the skin is stuck on loading then you could try a reset(turn off from the back, pull out all cables and just leave it for a while) or as suggested above just reflash the image.

If you know how to FTP and maybe a longshot, you could FTP to usr/share/enigma2 and delete vskinbolt folder and restart see if it defaults to stock skin?

If you know how to FTP and maybe a longshot, you could FTP to usr/share/enigma2 and delete vskinbolt folder and restart see if it defaults to stock skin?
I don't think it would've been a skin related issue. All skins continue to show their boot image after it's booted up if there's no channel to show. Like if you haven't got your line active or if you've pulled out your physical wire.

I don't think it would've been a skin related issue. All skins continue to show their boot image after it's booted up if there's no channel to show. Like if you haven't got your line active or if you've pulled out your physical wire.
Agreed yeah not clear what he means...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back