Vu Duo help plz!!!

casper17

Hi guys I just purchased my a vu+duo receiver from WOS with 500gb hdd, vix team image and open source linux operating system enigma 2. I have included the direct link below in case it helps to answer.

http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk...ellite-Receiver-including-500GB-HDD-installed

I have read through Vu+duo vix team set up on the forums but that has just confused me completely. Considering the image and what I believe to be in the channel list (linux operating system enigma 2) are pre installed- what do I have to do to the box when I receive it this week? I will be working with an n line set up.

Any help much appreciated even if it means helping me decipher what information I need to take from the pre existing thread that has been set up.

Thanks

install crossepg
install cccam or mgcamd links on their site
if just uk, install the auto bouquet maker

Thanks for the response Satman.

Where do I get the cross epg and the auto bouquet maker? I am just setting up UK channels- Looking in downloads section and there is actually not much in there for this box.

Do I not have to do something with a cam?

crosspeg already installed just need to configure
mgcamm setup as you are using n-line
autoboquets maker already installed fairly stright forward setup
install mgcamm 1.38c maybe a newer version
that should be enough to get you going you can read up the rest as you go.

Great thanks this explains why the downloads section for this box is minimal as most of it can be worked through the box. Hopefully it goes straight forward enough.

Thanks for the help again.

as the box comes pre flashed with image it will be the newer zeuss more than likely,anytime i need a file i get it straight from wos as i know its 100% and if box has a problem will know genuine file used.

cactikid, just download from the box it connects to wos anyway to get any downloads. this is due to all the software developers for vix are part of wos team.

Back