Vu+ duo - problem with channels

MrShush

Hi all
I kinda new to the vu+ scene, having had a dreambox previously, but it's still fairly similar.
Anyways... I'm having a very similar problem that I've had before, I can't get the 'unlocked' channels. I can watch all the FTA channels no worries, and the satellite can find all the channels, but I just can't watch em all. Now last time, a guy off here, changed my cam settings or something and it worked a treat.
Can anyone help please
Martin

do you have a working line?also run a network test on box to see if it connects to net,if not maybe reboot box/router off at rear for 30 secs then on.
is your cam on auto start?

Yes I have a working line, checked network and it comes up with ip address thing (hope that's what you mean).
Not sure about the cam on auto start, how do I check this? Think it comes up on cam 2.3, if that makes sense!?
Martin

if on vix blue button setup for cams,it was the network test is what i meant as it goes through the motions to say whether box is connected to lan if so green dot is a go.

and if the line is brand new and working has it been copied and pasted in so it is correct or typed in wrong?

so its connecting to internet ,nline or cline as i would try stopping cam then starting.

I just copied the file over. I have double checked the line and it is correct, well I think it is. I'll double check when I get home. It does sound like the cam setup to me, but I'm still learning! Ha!

No, just that one. Just got home, so I will double check.

---------- Post Merged at 04:46 PM ----------

Just got home and checked the cam setup..... It was disabled!!!! So choose 2.3, activated and Hey Presto!!! All the channels!! Feel such an idiot!!! MASSIVE thank you guys!!

Back