Vu+|duo vix problem

Hi there new to this so be patient with me. I have a vu+duo that has been working fine but today when watching a film I recorded it just turned off. Now all I get is the openvix picture(colour explosion screen) with the VIX spinning & the channel bar at the bottom but nothing is coming on. Have turned off & on & just goes back to same thing. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. If the person I got the cline from stopped it would this cause the problem?

even if your cline stopped bbc and itv should work still,you should still be able to look at recorded stuff you made,one of my boxes is off but still view older recordings,how many things have you loaded to box and is memory down,swap file on usb and cacheflush can be used to make box work better.where is epg going to?clone or original box?

Hi thanks for reply it's a original box when i power box on it's going as far as mentioned above I get EPG at bottom but nothing showing on it & the VIX spinning at top corner. The remote doesn't work to bring up menu or anything. Don't know how I can remove stuff when it won't even let me go to menu

when the vix symbol spins you dont have much control over box,try unplugging box for 15 mins then connect up again,you might have loaded too much stuff onto box and got choked and maybe needs reflashing.

When u say reflashing I need to download latest Vix software for vu+duo onto USB stick then insert into box? Will this put box back to what it was? Or do I have to add ts panel & add ons back on? What about cline? Will that just be there again? Sorry if these are obvious questions & thank you for your advice & time so far much appreciated

So I flashed box I have FTA channels working but not others. I have noticed I don't have TS Media or TS panel where would I find them? Also how do I insert a CLine?

Back