VU+plus box

Rustymike

Hi to all Have had my VU+ now for a year, great buy . but last week lost my fast forward and fast reverse on my recordings. updated loads of stuff. still not got it back. can any one offer any ideas. cheers Mike.

Hi to all Have had my VU+ now for a year, great buy . but last week lost my fast forward and fast reverse on my recordings. updated loads of stuff. still not got it back. can any one offer any ideas. cheers Mike.

Not sure what image your running but on VIX press menu press ok on sytem move down to customise and press ok change from simple user to expert press green to save exit back to system menu move down to recording settings press ok You now have the option of selecting fast forward and rewind speeds etc. You may have to navigate further down the page to find as there are too many options to list all at once. You need to select expert initially above otherwise you are limited as to what you can adjust.

never had to do anything like that on any of my vu boxes i just use the arrows to left and right of ok button on remote.i have internal hdd.

Happened to me several times.. I just restarted the box power off from the back and rebooted.. Fixed it for me.

Back