Vu + solo 2 adding cccam help please

ozy01

I have a vu + solo 2 and I'm trying to add a gift.I have converted the gift to a cccam.cfg file using notepad. I have used filezilla to ftp the file to the etc folder on my vu+

I still don't have paid channels, I have done a fresh scan, I have looked under cam info and under servers I can see the new one listed.

Any help, I think I'm so close

Oh and I'm running vix image and it's the sky skin.

Thanks in advance

Hi, if you press the blue button do you see softcam manager? If so select it, make sure it has a green tick to autostart and press restart and try again.

---------- Post Merged at 08:26 AM ----------

Mgcamd will be more stable, use that instead if you can.

Thanks. The softcam manager is there. It's still saying 2.3.0 and showing active but that was there from my old gift. Should this change.

How do I change to MGCAMD line and am I right in thinking that goes in a different folder

Cheers

If your line is active, double check and double check again for the correct spacing and spelling, its usually a typo that stops them working, thats why I just drag the whole file sent by my supplier to the box rather than re-typing it.

As for mgcamd, do you have mgcamd on your box? Yes it goes in a different location, you will need to add 2 files mg_cfg and newcamd.list, they are in downloads here or I can email you the needed files modded so you don't DDOS yourself lol.

Does your supplier not supply a file ready to install?

My supplier doesn't send it as a ready to install line. Can you email me sone simple instructions please. Think I'm close but just struggling do I need to add any more downloaded cam manager starter or anything?

Back