VU+ Solo 2 Issues

Ldewson86

Hi guys i am after a bit of help if possible. yesterday i recieved my new Solo 2 with Hades Openvix image pre installed. I have managed to install a hard drive and i have my line installed. I have currently ran into 2 issues so far:
1. I have my box connected through HDMI but in AV settings i can only have the HDMI output as scart (i have no scart lead installed but this option seems to be the only option where i can view an image on screen)
2. On my EPG i seem to have a lot of duplicate channels alot of hd ones that dont work. is there any way to clean this up ? i have set up Autobouqets for Sky and my local region but this hasnt made any difference

This is my first venture into a vix box, my previous was a skybox so i apologise for been a noob.

Thanks in advance

first try a different hdmi cable
second have you setup and ran autoboquets

then setup your epg

first of all depending on tv is your hd port active as many are switched off and port would need activation on tv first then setup box using the wizard.
abm dont use your location in hd choose sd.we use the channels that abm provide via blue button-favourites.

Green Button - Start

Blue Button - Enable Start Up

Green tick in the box ? don't forget "ok" button to save the settings

hi guys yes i have the green tick in the box. the problem seems to occur when i put the box into deep standby as opposed to regular standby. Thanks

Back