vu solo 2 set up advice

Hi

Can I start by thanking forum members for help with my set up so far especially with my cccam,cfg file .

Ok im nearly there

I have replaced my amiko to a vu solo 2 original running openvix, cccam now installed but im missing setanta sports now I can get it on the amiko but not vu.

So I have read other threads and in menu set to slyrol and rescanned but still the setanta missing missing in epg?

any advice please keep simply as it my first major set up.

Thanks

Scroll down to the next page on EPG and you will see a second sports bouquet, look in there, or you could download autobouquets 28.2e and its already in there.

Thanks for reply its not on second page and where would I find 28.e and install please?

---------- Post Merged at 10:22 PM ----------

Thanks for reply its not on second page and where would I find 28.e and install please?

---------- Post Merged at 10:23 PM ----------

Back