vu solo and vix image

cactikid

VIP Member
for the last number of images i noticed box got worse freezing stopping on encrypted channels and ok on freesat,had tsmedia and kodi on box but kodi returned errors not enough space:eyes::fartlight:it seems like the newer images are much larger in size and have issues with older boxes.i got this answer on wos.

" These old 333MHz receivers are really stuggling with upto date images, in all honestly I think we may need to drop support for them. VU+ Solo, GB Solo, GB800SE and GB800UE, all old 333MHz with low ram etc...there may come a time in the near future that we cease support for them "

thats not too say that other images may work on boxes ok,but i had an early apollo 19 image but forgot about the feeds down for maintenance=old image not supported.

going to try a new tm nano se;)with high grunt to run anything.

Not surprised by this at all it's just another one of those reasons why I went down the htpc route you pay about the same as these boxes but you don't have to worry about silly things like this happening.

I don't see why a lot of people have to have latest images all the time if you have an image that works then stick with it.

Back