Vu+ solo pro

aye good point,to make these boxes cheaper they cut out safety aspects,use cheaper materials and have a short life as some have found out the hard way.i only use a good nline and only get the odd niggle.

Yep i have to admit i like to stick to genuine VU+ boxes but i have in the past used vu clones but when the timebomb started i could not be bothered to be constantly chasing my tail i did for a while but stopped using vu clones,i have now some zgemma boxes and the newer cloud ibox 2+ se by air digital plus genuine vu boxes..
Clones are okay but you NEED to know what you are doing...and as you say some do suffer with dodgy psu and over heating etc,if you are going into this for the first time with little knowledge then save yourself alot ot time hassle and eventually money and get a genuine box..learn loads then start on the clones.

Yeah thanks for all the advise lads much appreciated. Think I'm gonna try the zgemma 2s. I thought I could trust the lad I know with genuine receivers ... would never have bought it if I thought it was a clone. Never mind expensive lesson learnt !! if I get on well with this receiver (for myself ) Ill treat my sister with one !!!

Thanks again lads !!!

Back