Vu+ Solo V2

smithjr

Hello

I recently purchased a Vu+ Solo receiver pre-flashed with Vix image and setup using Bee's instructions.

Everything seemed to be going well however recently I have noticed a couple of minor yet irritating issues.

Firstly whenever I restart my box either from scratch or deep standby I have to stop and start Mgcamd (1.38) in the softcam manager otherwise I have a blank screen with no channels available from my line. I never used to have to do this but I have switched from wireless to homeplug so not sure if this would have anything to do with it.

Also the EPG is set to update daily (04:00) however even when the box is left on throughout the night, the EPG does not update fully until i do a scan in AutoBouquetsMaker.

Any suggestions on how I could fix the above would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Also the EPG is set to update daily (04:00) however even when the box is left on throughout the night, the EPG does not update fully until i do a scan in AutoBouquetsMaker.

Autobouquetsmaker sorts out your channels. CrossEPG deals with the EPG. Check the settings in there to make sure everything is in order.

Back