vu+solo2 help

gingernut15

hi everyone im new to all this ive bought 2 brand new vu+solo2 they came preinstalled they don't seem to be uptodate images or something I haven't much of a clew how to set up properly any help would be much appreciated I have teamviewer if that's any good thanks very much for reading my post

no ther genuine vu+solo2 bud I was cought before with clones that's why I had to get new genuines they were bought online from a guy in Estonia he on the vu+ sellers thing so genuine,i haven't clue about them only able to put in cccam lines and take out bit don't know anyting about image picons etc so sorry if im being a pain id just like them to work nicely asthey were expensive

Menu information about I think will give you your version

To have picons it's menu plugins green.... feeds install the.xyz file... then menu plugins green. Picons and pick a snr thats suits

sent from meatballs way too expensive gizmo

I had to buy 2 new boxes as other ones we had were clones broke our hearts,i have 1 box at my house and ther 1 at my mams ther set up different id like for them to be the same as my mam has very bad eyes its hard for her sometimes to see tings,her box has openpli and mine has blackhole

First job is head to the openvix site and download the latest image. I think it's 4.2 came out today

no I cant seem to do it sorry :beg:would it be possible to get help with teamviewer as I wouldn't like to feck up my new box 350 euro to feck up ,plus mayb we could make a back up flash so I can do my mams vu box to or is that possible ?

Teamviewer is no good for this point.... but you can't break this honestly......... Google openvix pick the solo 2 download and put the file on a memory stick pop in front of box switch off by the back of box then on again. Press power on front of box and it will do its thing

Ok there not alot you can do then I'm sorry..... if i done teamview I would do what I just said

if you had openvix on both be simpler but 2 different images that are not as well supported in here as most use vix and tuts for flashing with a kingston 8gb usb are on forum.

would you help me please

---------- Post Merged at 11:24 PM ----------

is ther nice skyq image or anyting for these machines ?ive seen on youtube nice setups that's why I asked here

If I put files on the stick for you would you be willing to put it in the box

yes would you do the set up on the box just so it runs right bud we make a backup id flash 2nd box tomorrow

---------- Post Merged at 11:40 PM ----------

ive been riped of by loads guys

Back