vu+ solo2 mgcamd not working

scgy

Hi

I have mgcamd 1.35a installed and have created a newcamd.list file and copied and existing mg_cfg file into /var/keys. I've then made sure to start the softcam, none of my channels are appearing, just get black screen.

Any clues?

Cheers

use mg camd 1.38 from download plugins then dont forget to setup the cam via blue button with vix,does box and router need a reboot?

Thanks for the quick response cactikid, i'll give that a try, is the blue button in the softcam manager?

i need to try the blue button in the softcam manager as i did the exact same last night and lost all my channels. cheers

Hi jamieg1 I had the same problem when I first got my box. You need all the files for mgcamd not just tnewcamd.list but they are not preloaded in the vix image which I use. I'll see if I've got them on my phone but im in work at the moment so cant get access to my box.

Have you got all the needed for mgcamd, vix doesn't have them preloaded. I've attached them for you.

Attachments

• files.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 64
cheers Welsh i might try it tonight, but my box is working ok not sure if i want to start playing with it, i also have the vix.

Last edited:
Back