VU+ Solo2 & N Lines

douggie-b

I wonder if anyone can help?

I have a VU+ Solo 2 running Vix 166.

My supplier provides me with two N Lines as it's a dual sat box. I was running the lines through mgcamd, but when recording one channel and recording a second, it kept sending zap requests to the server, and the recording was full of horrid glitches.

My provider suggested I move to Cccam 2.3.0 instead. I was reluctant to do this, because I have had freezing/glitching with a few test lines from different providers when using it, but when using mgcamd they all behaved. Once again, I am now experiencing glitched viewing - but a quick swap back to mgcamd, and all was glitch free again, but recordings still messing about.

I wondered if there was something wrong in my set up of mgcamd, and thus all of the glitching and zapping occurred?

Does anyone have a template for how 2 N lines should be shown in the newcamd.list?

I have seen a couple of examples both on the forum, but I don't know which is the correct format, and wondered if somebody could show me an example of one they have working themselves.

Thanks in advance for any help offered :peace:

As above, I had issues on my solo2 using vix, 1.35a was better, I now use oscam without any issues

Thank you all for your kind advice and PMs.

i run mgcamd 1.35a at the mo, so I could try 1.38 to check if any better.

I read the guide Tich, and saw that the n lines used in newcamd.list by the person who made it were literally the only two lines of code. Mine has other stuff in it . Perhaps I should try deleting the other parts and just leave the lines.

And allow me to reassure everyone that before posting, sat box and router reboots have been undertake as per standard advice on the forum ;-)

They may be the older type of files what is in you box. You may want to open the mg that comes with bees files and compare it with what you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back