vu+ solo2 picture freezing

hi I recently got a vu+ solo2 and up until a few days ago everything was working fine, but over the last few days the picture freezes every few seconds on all channels, it only freezes for one or two seconds but it is starting to become unwatchable. Also, the EPG has a lot of blank spaces and never seems to be fully updated.

I have rebooted both my box and router but my internet seems to b working perfectly fine on my laptop and phone. I am new to this and any help/pointers would be really appreciated.

Any body any ideas why this would be happening or what I should do to resolve?

Maybe your server has you set up for one line and as a vu uses two it is banning you as you are in fact login into server twice

No it's not 1 line! If you look at Oscam it stats it has 2 connections and the turners are live at the same time. Boxes like xtrend a use one at a time . So if the sever is Oscam then it maybe set up to drop duplicated users ie two logins on same password and usernam

i have a solo2 on cccam and a duo on mgcamd both have a single line and work.both have internal hdd fitted and recording and viewing at the same time.

yes means the server has not blocked double login, or uses csp to allow a number of connections under same user/password

my solo 2 has two lines connected and has been working fine for almost 2 months - its only the last few days where I've had issues.

I have asked my server provider to check my line setup. hopefully he will come back to me later tonight and I will give you an update. thanks

now i just asked my server mate to give me control of my spare oscam server to show you

here is a copy of my box in bedroom, recording one channel and watching another at the time

it clearly shows "2" as in 2 live feeds live as watching one, recording one.
if i change it to Simple block same: ip or user, it goes dead

Untitled-2.jpg

my provider has eventually come back to me and said they have been having issues for the last 4 or 5 days, my service is back to normal thankfully but im not too impressed with his service so far,

thanks for al your help

Back