VU+solo2 two boxes/ two servers but constant glitching

hi guys, im hoping for some miracle answer from someone.
i currently have two Vu+solo2 boxes, running on two different servers/line-suppliers, and im getting constant glitching/freezing/pixelating on both boxes, every few seconds. The FTA channels appear fine and solid. i have done a box reboot, a router reboot (both boxes are hard-wired) so it surely cant be my dish?
my previous 'rock solid' supplier dissappeared off the face of the earth when my 2nd year subscription ended :( and so i have tried to find a new reliable one-
these line suppliers are No's 2 + 3 ive tried, and contacted them from here, so presumed reliabilty, anyone any ideas? am i missing something?
thanks in advance guys
Matt:(y):

update- i have powered down one box, rebooted the other, and this seems to haves stopped it... why would this be the case? strange?

Last edited:
Are you sure you've not entered the same line details into both boxes. I'd did this once and my line was not multiroom it gave a lot of glitching.

Powering one box down would take it off line with the server then leaving you with the one box connected. Check the line

Back