vu zero glitching with 19e icam

fozzer

Hi so I got 19e icam stream relay working on vu zero but it is glitching a lot I dont know if it is the provider or the box but was told it was low spec for stream relay but I think it is my box as my provider and test line have been glitching I have some zgemma boxes would these be better I think they might have a bit more power any help much appreciated thanks in advance.

Why keep starting new threads all over the place for the same issue. Abu and ferret have been helping you on the other thread's you have going.

Hi so I got 19e icam stream relay working on vu zero but it is glitching a lot I dont know if it is the provider or the box but was told it was low spec for stream relay but I think it is my box as my provider and test line have been glitching I have some zgemma boxes would these be better I think they might have a bit more power any help much appreciated thanks in advance.
Try the Zgemma's but i suspect the same as you it a provider issue.

There have been lots of reports lately of glitching on 19 east, even the Viarks which are usually rock solid on 19 have the problem.

I asked the guy who sent me a test and he said there were no problems so not sure. Might try on one of my zgemmas with open atv could you recommend best version of open atv for icam stream relay

On E2 my 19.2 when testing has shown the odd glitch in the last couple of days. It was worse on the Forever server side and so i switched it back. I know i have a technomate box running around that speed in the garage at home. I might dig it out and test it. It would be a couple of days though.

I'll try it on my zgemma with open atv where do I put my line can I just copy my files from the etc/tubox/config and put all files in to the oscam on zgemma thanks

I'll try it on my zgemma with open atv where do I put my line can I just copy my files from the etc/tubox/config and put all files in to the oscam on zgemma thanks
Exactly the same as any other image so yes .

Install the patched oscam ipk, exactly same way you did on Vix.
Config files will be in /etc/tuxbox /config, add your line details.
Start oscam from the menu, (Decryption and parental control)
Enable the ECM options etc
Add your stream relay bouquets

Hi just got my zgemma h.2h and it just says boot on the LCD screen. I need to flash it how do I flash this box struggling to find a guide for my box for open atv thanks

How to flash Zgemma
  1. Format your USB stick with a FAT32 file system.
  2. Unpack the ZIP file and place the content on a USB disk.
  3. Plug the USB stick to the back panel USB port.
  4. Power on,
  5. Press the Power Key on the front panel after you see “USB”on the display. ...
  6. When done the box will boot up on its own.

I have flash my zgemma h.2h and tried to install the oscam icam but it didnt install I am trying to connecting to my box with filezilla i put in the ip address and root as username and root as password but its not letting me connect any ideas why

thanks what is the best way to install the icam I have tried with usb but I am not clued up on installing it through putty and other programs

Back