VU+ Zero or wait for ET10k

I just dont have the money at the moment to get the Xtrend ET10k and was thinking of getting a VU+ Zero and use that for say 6 months.
Would this be a waste of money and would it be so slow that it would drive me mad. Would like to have a VIX Image on it and a HD connected to it.

Currently i using an ancient Humax FreeSat HD box but it does everything with out and complains and is quite quick.

So should I just wait a few months till I have the money or would the Zero be a good stop gap (Could put it in my bedroom when I upgrade)

vu+ zero is not slow, its a lot faster than your freesat box. but it is only a single tuner.

I personally would look at the Miraclebox Premium Twin+ Plus which can have a max of 3 tuner 2 x1300 processor which puts it one of the fastest boxes on the market at the moment. have a look on WOS

vu+ zero is not slow, its a lot faster than your freesat box. but it is only a single tuner.

I personally would look at the Miraclebox Premium Twin+ Plus which can have a max of 3 tuner 2 x1300 processor which puts it one of the fastest boxes on the market at the moment. have a look on WOS

I'll have a look at it, at least the Zero will keep me going. Thanks for the advice

Back