Want to make sure I don't purchase a clone Cloud IBOX 2

ASHHBI

TK Veteran
Ok

Lots of sites selling the Cloud Ibox 2 or 2 plus.
Please can anyone point me in the right direction to the sellers who only sell the genuine product.

Thanks
Ash

Ok

Lots of sites selling the Cloud Ibox 2 or 2 plus.
Please can anyone point me in the right direction to the sellers who only sell the genuine product.

Thanks
Ash

There is no such thing as a genuine cloud Ibox receiver, they are all clones even those billed as so called originals.

What phoenix-vix says is true.

But if you buy the newer se version you are unlikely to get a copy of the airsat box.
look for no scart and an A on remote.

Thanks
Yes I understand they are a clone of another named box. I was just being careful that some people might be selling clones of the clone and would not be compatible with the genuine firmware.

Thanks
Yes I understand they are a clone of another named box. I was just being careful that some people might be selling clones of the clone and would not be compatible with the genuine firmware.

No clone can claim to run all genuine images, there always comes a time when original images will fail to boot and in the worst case kill the receiver, weather it be because of drivers or something in the image it self. if you want to only use genuine images use only genuine receivers.

Thanks

No clone can claim to run all genuine images, there always comes a time when original images will fail to boot and in the worst case kill the receiver, weather it be because of drivers or something in the image it self. if you want to only use genuine images use only genuine receivers.

Thanks pheonix-Vix. Understand where your coming from.

pheonix-vix is again just using his scare tactics pay no attention.

grab a SE or ZGemma box you will be fine (having the latest images isn't always a good thing ask the vix team whos last few images have had problems for original receivers)

I am one of the worst culprits for using unofficial vix. But I do think he guys got a right to be annoyed. He personally put in the hours so while he puts it out there imho its his baby. And im not being sarcastic there. I do think its the best available image. But again imho.

grab a SE or ZGemma box you will be fine (having the latest images isn't always a good thing ask the vix team whos last few images have had problems for original receivers)

No scare tactics involved at all, none of these cloned receivers has undergone any form of safety check, they simply place fake stickers on their fake receivers. as for image support I again stand by my earlier posts when I say that these receivers are sold with fake ViX images for no other reason than to con users into buying substandard, counterfeit hardware, once the sale has been made the manufacturers wash their hands and instead rely on people like you to provide the support they are unwilling or more accurately unable to provide them selves.

so dont kid your self into thinking your getting a great deal, your just a mug being taken for a ride by the Chinese and worse still while they are raking in the big profits it's you mugs that are providing the support for their receivers.

No scare tactics involved at all, none of these cloned receivers has undergone any form of safety check, they simply place fake stickers on their fake receivers. as for image support I again stand by my earlier posts when I say that these receivers are sold with fake ViX images for no other reason than to con users into buying substandard, counterfeit hardware, once the sale has been made the manufacturers wash their hands and instead rely on people like you to provide the support they are unwilling or more accurately unable to provide them selves.

so dont kid your self into thinking your getting a great deal, your just a mug being taken for a ride by the Chinese and worse still while they are raking in the big profits it's you mugs that are providing the support for their receivers.

How do you know they all have not gone under any safety checks? (The same case with originals one company may class safety check as switching receiver on another cycling it for 6 hours)

For a guy who claims to not support this line of boxes you do appear to spend a lot of time here.

Some other brands may sell the receivers from factory with Vix but these iBox/ZGemma have never done that it's individuals that do that (Again I need to point out your product is OpenVix so anyone can use it & if it is such an issue take legal action)

Support is a tough one because these boxes are produced/sold from China so in the case of AirSat boxes you can return them if faulty but it's the cost to ship it back which would almost make it pointless (But again there are big name companies that refuse proper support and fob off excuses to not replace goods I never saw a recall for PS3 when it had clear YLOD issues, I can go on with loads of others do refuse to offer any support for just buying a product from a different country)

I am not saying all clones are top quality but this is the section for ibox/zgemma which you claim are all clones and that is the products I am defending (I do not even own these boxes use HTPC which is far superior to any of these boxes)

Back