Request A Good IPTV Server - May/June/July 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,
If you have a good service, You would know, LET ME Know to!!!.
I am looking for a sub with the following:- package with a strong USA/Canada/Caribbean & UK channels with EPG A good selection of VOD PPV channels, Enigma2 / Jedi compatibility.
Thanks in advance

Hi looking for a very good stable service.
I have a good supplier already but could always have a backup.
Looking for
All Uk channels with epg including PPV, VOD, as much Catchup as possible, movies, sports, series.
Needs to be very stable and kept updated.
I’m using a fire stick 4k
A trial would be appreciated.
👍🏻

Hi

I'm looking for live 3pm football, UK sports & PPV and least importantly UK entertainment for Nvidia Shield

I do prefer tivimate and understand the whole scene and the expectations one should have.

Thanks in advance to those that reply

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for IPTV sub
Needs to work on
Firestick
Looking for live UK sports, football, including all 3pms
VOD AND SERIES
Support available via telegram
Needs too be decent quality
Preferably from a veteran supplier
Trial required first

Good afternoon,
Looking for reliable IPTV which will work on a firestick
Must include the following
EPG
Movies/ Series
Sports (sky sports, BT, UK football (ifollow - lower league UK matches)
HD Streams
Access to ppv stuff
Kids channels
Catch up tv/ possible recording options
Decent quality with support available if needed

Trial required first and payment on PayPal

any providers here that use the LTQDeluxe app or skyglass smarters need full UK raw feeds plz had a sub ran out now had 2 weeks left on my sub but its done now so need another

Hi,

looking for:

Full UK package for a firestick 4k max
Movies / Series HD/4K
Sports PPV and all boxing/mma events
HD Streams
Decent quality
Support/Updates on telegram etc
Plex VOD or Similar
Also would like to use in different locations when needed.
Trial required first and payment on PayPal

Looking for the following initially just to run through my android phone using televizo app or similar with the option of adding it to firestick when I purchase a newer one ( still on 1st gen).

Looking for a good service with
UK sports HD or better where possible
3pm games HD or better where possible
PPV etc
A good VOD service
Great percentage of uptime.

Looking for a reliable UK service with HD/4K
Movies, series, VOD
Sports, PPV and all main events.

I use an nvidia shield with a VPN.

Looking for trial and accepts PayPal.

Preferably Veteran / VIP referrals only. Thanks.

Need a good quality IPTV service. Quality more important than price

Primarily for UK TV/sports. Also Turkish TV would be good.

Using tivimate on an android box.

A short trial would be beneficial and may want more than 1 connection based on quality.

Hi there,
Looking for a trial for a primarily sports focused service which can provide 3pm kickoffs and also streams for the NBA season. 4k streams for UK sports would be a nice bonus.
Thanks

Hello, I have lost some messages on here so I am reaching out for a good provider who is trustworthy and reliable with a very good service please.

I have a 4k Firestick, very good internet, and need the service to run on STB EMU app - this is because family members can only use and navigate on this app without getting confused with other layouts

I do not want adult section included so will need that off.

Mainly will use for UK Football and Entertainment - mainly like movies so looking for a big range.

Happy for a 24 hour or less trial - and I would want to pay via Paypal only sorry.

Please reach out to me - thank you!!!

Looking for IPTV sub for old mag box 254 or 524w3 primarily UK channels and UK movies and sports channels a. Must be high quality, low compression 50/60fps FHD/UHD. Quality is more important than price. Great support thanks

Good evening,
I am looking for an IPTV provider working with Tivimate on Firestick 4K.

Looking for DE/UK/US channels and EPG should be available for channels.

Movies and T.V. shows should be available too.

Most importantly, there should be a stable connection and good uptime.

I would prefer a trial first and am willing to pay via PayPal.

Thank you and have a nice evening!

FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for sellers.

• Never mention here, or ANYWHERE on TK that you sell (directly, or Indirectly)
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do NOT post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
  • Do NOT join then look back at the list of requests then spam a members inbox. You only reply to requests made AFTER the date you join.
  • Sellers PM'ing members that do not request a sub will be banned for a month.
  • If a member request a sub OUTSIDE the request threads, DO NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM. Don't message them telling them where to post. Pretend you didn't see them. Those that ignore this will be banned for a week.
  • Don't message Admin asking for more PM space. If you haven't got it that's how it's meant to be given your user group. If you want more space you need to get involved on the forum and post more or upgrade your account to supporters.
Buyers/Sellers rules.
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Beware of subs from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone!

I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!

Read THIS thread.
Hey everyone.

I'm looking for a reliable Iptv provider. I will mainly use it for sports and live events. I don't need 30k channels. Just enough for all the football/soccer and big live PpV boxing events. I'd rather only go with a reputable source. I'm not new to this and know how it works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back