Request A Good IPTV Server - May/June/July 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for an IPTV provider for 3x Firesticks. We will be using IPTV Smarts. Content we would like is a vast variety of movies and series to watch. In terms of live TV we would like all UK programs, all footy games and rugby games. I would like a couple of days free trial to check out how well everything runs and to make sure we have everything we need, also need to be able to pay over paypal. Cheers guys.

Ps. Would also like a great EPG to be included. Also I'm a Brighton and Hove Albion Fan, I've seen some provided that have a separate channel for all B&HA games, so that would be desirable too.

I need a new provider - I’d like to have panel access to customize my own bouquets. USA, UK, CA is all i’m after - and I’d like solid EPG with 3 days, or more of catch-up. Then the usual, VOD Movies/Series. I have multiple TV’s in the house - may need up to 3 connections at any given time (although not common). Xtream codes is a must - I use a combination of IOS and Android devices.

Update - this has been fulfilled. Thanks for all the replys.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm looking for a new IPTV service because I moved to another country and the one I used to pay for doesn't work great over here (used to work great when I lived in Europe)

I'm looking for a service mainly for sports: La liga, Premier League, Champions League, F1, Boxing, MLS, NFL, NBA... everything else is a plus but not necessary. Would be great if the servers are somewhere in America or nearby.

Thank you!

Looking for a good iptv service for use with Mag Box.

Service must be reliable, freeze, glitch free and with excellent customer service.
Direct sellers only who have access to their own servers with EPG that is easy to navigate.

Requirements:
Full FHD Channels
Easy to use UI with full EPG
All channels - UK
UK and India Indian channels
Children
UK & US documentaries (discovery)
Sports (sly sports and 3pms)
Movies
No Adult channels

I would like a 24h test initially

Looking for a sub that includes live channels as well as VOD. Good quality streams for Tnt/Sky essential for football. Must have a support group through telegram or similar, and must be experienced and been running for a few years.

Thank you

Hi I'm looking for a decent iptv service full UK. Vod series live TV usa etc .Samsung tv so smart iptv is out .Will need a small trial period b4 commitment. Paypal payment only .thanks

Looking for good reliable IPTV supplier, as a backup to my current supplier.
  • UK/Irish Channels Movies/Sports/etc
  • Don't need international channels
  • VOD
  • Quality over quantity
  • Must be able to trial for 24hr
Using Tivimate on Firestick 4K

Using firestick XC or STB and smart STB on Samsung TV

Looking for live UK/Irish/US(US would be a bonus, not required)

VOD(Good selection of Movies and TV shows)

EPG

Looking for a UK based service which has the usual footy aswell as UK asian/international with catchup available on them.

Looking for a new sub as the new season comes upon us.

Requests:
Irish Channels
UK FHD Channels
Racing TV FHD
International Sports ( BEIN, Astro, etc )
UK & Irish Catch Up
I'll need 2 x Connections on the one IP address.

I'll be using Tivimate on Firesticks.

Thanks

hello.
looking for reliable iptv sub
uk ,usa canadian.
3pm kick offs sports movies entertianment etc.
4k hd if possible.on demand,catch up,series,ppv.
full epg.
support group. also will pay for a trial.
using firestick.
vpn not needed.
cheers

Looking for a top quality IPTV sub

Needs to be UK based and high 50/60fps across all channels, low compression and not oversubscribed. I’m looking for the best of the best, I’m not looking for average services, I appreciate those but it’s not for me.

MUST be compatible with Tivimate and very well broken down in terms of channel grouping etc. 4K streams would also be a bonus.

Needs to include all major sports including US based and DAZN.

Multiroom is required and also need this to allow occasional travel outside of the house as I take my iPad to work etc.

Please don’t contact me unless you’re a long term seller and have an average service. Test line will be required which also must be compatible with Tivimate.

Sorry to be so up front but just want to filter out some of the poor services.

Will need 3x subs with 2 connections each (minimum)

Thanks guys :)

*sidenote I’ve already been speaking to a provider who has impressed me so will be comparing to their service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back