Watch out starview Ireland UPC raid Dublin

singhie

I was checking the net & I came across this:

STARVIEW over in ireland. upc and police raided the premises of a starview distributor in dublin who had the cardshare server at his house on behalf of wizard satellite. the police and upc in a joint sting raided the premises & arrested several people & the cardshare server was taken also.

for those of you who want to give martin your business please go ahead and do so, he only has close links with wizard satellite. wizard satellite is the next for a raid in the uk, info comes from a good source.

I SUGGEST ANYONE THAT HAS THESE BOXES GET THEM OFF THERE NET NOW

regards
Singhie

This story appeared on another site in June and was followed by 17 pages of replies, I carried out a google search which revealed nothing from official sources and I would have thought that vm would have given maximum publicity if any arrests were indeed made to deter anyone buying these boxes, Of course another way to deter people would be to start circulating unsubstantiated rumours of arrests or boxes due to stop working due to the next model being imminent or boxes only working for twelve months etc etc sound familiar? lol

This story appeared on another site in June and was followed by 17 pages of replies, I carried out a google search which revealed nothing from official sources and I would have thought that vm would have given maximum publicity if any arrests were indeed made to deter anyone buying these boxes, Of course another way to deter people would be to start circulating unsubstantiated rumours of arrests or boxes due to stop working due to the next model being imminent or boxes only working for twelve months etc etc sound familiar? lol

thanks white fox good answer m8 but it still needs to be mentioned, rumours abound in the uk.
Will let you know if i hear anything and vis/versa

Agreed m8! but as long as peeps take rumours as just that - not as fact, I recall that just before the Christmas before last that a guy assured us that vm was sending out new cards by courier and all our screens would be black by Christmas day, his mate worked for vm and said that it was absolutely definitely going to happen, of course in the event it didn't happen until over a year later and then reports of new cards actually arriving heralded the end of a very good run!

Back