webtv update shows no channels

greenwise

Hi, I've got a 24 hour extreme tv test line I'm trying to put on m8 v8s with WebTV, I've renamed the m3u file and updated the webtv app, info says update was good but nothing appears at all in webtv list. i deleted all the previous webtv channels.tried a few times, update info says update was successful each time but never get a channel list at all

any ideas guys ??

regards

Greenwise

file was renamed 'WebTV.m3u' and reports as flashed successfully when i press info on remote. just seem to get no channels at the end of the flash, I've restarted box afterwards just incase?!?!

no idea why ??

file was renamed 'WebTV.m3u' and reports as flashed successfully when i press info on remote. just seem to get no channels at the end of the flash, I've restarted box afterwards just incase?!?!
Try just naming the file webtv without the .m3u
no idea why ??

supplier of line needs to give u modded m3u file through extreme editor for channels to show,im pretty sure,
also I'm sure the channel list needs to be under 2k cannels or doesn't work,maybe wrong

I have the m3u file but its more than 2k channels. Ive changed name to webtv. Loads all successfully on the box but channels have no names displayed and they dont work.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back