What Android Box

Bigtexo

Ok, please don't kill me but....... I would like to know what android box people are using.
I've got a formula f1 box which is great but I've put iptv on my tablet with the vivid media app and I really like it.
I've had a mag box - not fussed for it.

I've looked on Amazon but the conflicting reviews and not knowing what's a good box and what's a dud is doing my nut in!

So any advice would be greatly appreciated.

£50, get a Firestick as mentioned, plus you could always get an Ethernet adaptor for it if required. The total would be about £40 for both. They will go back up in price soon though.

DroidBox are generally a good brand, so you should be fine. I used to have a really old one running Android 4.4 and that was fine back in the day, it was well built and ran well. Firesticks are a bit of a 'Marmite' choice, some people love them, others hate them, but as a general rule of thumb they work very well.

Nvidia Shield is a beast though, if you ever get the chance to get one, just do it.....I love mine!!

DroidBox are generally a good brand, so you should be fine. I used to have a really old one running Android 4.4 and that was fine back in the day, it was well built and ran well. Firesticks are a bit of a 'Marmite' choice, some people love them, others hate them, but as a general rule of thumb they work very well.

Nvidia Shield is a beast though, if you ever get the chance to get one, just do it.....I love mine!!

I'll probably get one next year!

So many android boxes about but trying to find honest reviews regarding how they work is hit or miss and I don't trust amazon reviews because they are either people who are paid for the reviews or the other people who buy the 'Kodi' box type!

Droidbox looked a reasonably decent company and UK based.

I did like the Mii box but for the price. I wasn't convinced.

I'll probably get one next year!

So many android boxes about but trying to find honest reviews regarding how they work is hit or miss and I don't trust amazon reviews because they are either people who are paid for the reviews or the other people who buy the 'Kodi' box type!

Droidbox looked a reasonably decent company and UK based.

I did like the Mii box but for the price. I wasn't convinced.

Exactly, I could not agree more. Amazon is full of cheap rubbish and biased, false reviews. The best review you can get is to buy one and see how it is, if it's that bad you can just return it.

Back