WHat box can i get run an iptv sub on ?

Ontap

Reading through the various adds , i was wondering , i have an cloud-ibox2 plus se, if its possible i would like to stream sports subs channels on it is this possible ? The boxes qupoted by most servers is enigma2. And mag250. I really want one box for a sports sub via iptv and my sly sat sub . I have an android box that i could use with an iptv plug in but my tv only has 2x hdmi ports and i need one for now tv and plex ?
any suggestions please ?

You can download a plugin for the cloud box called Ruya IPTV i have used that in the past and its great but itv servers are a bit pricey.

That plug in is the one some sellers are offering tx for that.

Offering tx? i had a 3 month sub for it was £30 a month 2 expensive for games i just was not watching. if i want a game now use the laptop and xbmc nbc sports.

Guess am spoilt watching in as near Hd as you can get , excellent pic , but your right its £20 a month which really is too much , there are more channels than it is possible to watch in a day You would think one of these servers would be able to come up with a smaller list , even just for sports . Unless they are all using the same plug in. Quality of pic is much better than sat.

Reading through the various adds , i was wondering , i have an cloud-ibox2 plus se, if its possible i would like to stream sports subs channels on it is this possible ? The boxes qupoted by most servers is enigma2. And mag250. I really want one box for a sports sub via iptv and my sly sat sub . I have an android box that i could use with an iptv plug in but my tv only has 2x hdmi ports and i need one for now tv and plex ?
any suggestions please ?
wetek play.
I dont think you are allowed to do what you do but you do

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back