What box should I get

Shaun1733

Hi I based in tipperary in ireland used to have a kriptview box working of a chorus arial many moons ago .but now am looking to work something of a satelite dish what channels does the open box receive before a majic is done to it ,where is the best to buy one how much do they cost . Need all the help i can get

you can pick up a sky f5 box on ebay they are just about the cheapest.b4 magic freeview channels after magic woohoo.i have two dreamboxes one is 800hd the other 800se diffrence one is already wireless thats the 800se,however the 800hd can be made wireless.there are lots of other great boxes out there ive heard of but not tried so ill let others tell you about those.

the skybox f3 is a good basic box £50.00 or if you want a box with the same functions as sly the vu duo which is around £270.00 plus you will have to buy a hardrive. plus don't forget you will have your monthly subs between £9.00 and £15.00

they can be hard to setup if you dont know what you are doing yes,there is lots of support around for them.if you want to make it easy the f3 box is very easy to setup i have tried that box but didnt like having no epg,you only get now and next.i got mine off ebay.but sure some1 will tell you another good place to buy from.

if thinking of going the sat route a motorised dish would be better if sky change something in the near future and having a sat box with now and next epg sucks,vu original boxes do more,dream boxes are now clones, a box that is well supported with many teams doing things is better than one,next if you like to record you need an epg and twin tuner,think of what you want to do.

Lots of set up info on YOU TUBE just search when you get a box.

---------- Post Merged at 08:40 PM ----------

F5 needs a wifi dongle you can get on ebay for £5.

What is the best box that has a sky plus box features rewind pause record and series link if possible
and what do the cost

Back