what channel for Sky Sports box office.

hi, what channel is the sky sports box office on zgemma h2 VM line, i thought it was on prime events but when i go on the channel it says, service not found (SID not found in PAT) i have rescanned and rebooted and still nothing.. should there not be previews on the channel? thanks.

live events is the channel your looking for, just do a scan and add it manually to your sports bouquet

No, if you do a manual scan of your provider you will pick up live events, then when you scroll through last scanned and you scroll onto the channel, press menu, and add the channel to sports

cheers matey, i have found the live events channel now. thank you for your help matey.

---------- Post Merged at 01:42 PM ----------

12764736_455351387990160_4172209025629760757_o.jpg
i have this now on my screen.

hi buddy...can you tell me how to find live events channel for sky sports box office,looked everywhere,doing my head in,cheers

i went to reception list - cable - scrolled to live events and there it was. Anyone know if you get this in HD? i only had 1 live events and it looks SD to me

I was going to ask same question if its possible to get live channel in high def.... Found it in SD but HD would be better

anyone's working on VM? Mine is still just showing the advert even though the event has started. Checked my sky line and thats on, so dont need the VM one working just wondering if anyone elses isnt working....

---------- Post Merged at 06:18 PM ----------

never mind its on sky events under the red button bouquet

So is the Joshua fight on the weekend going to be shown on this live events channel. Becuase right know its just an ad on there telling you that you need to order it

So is the Joshua fight on the weekend going to be shown on this live events channel. Becuase right know its just an ad on there telling you that you need to order it

Box Office is dead on 28.2e via satellite it shall not be shown.

Back