What Have I Done! Channels Switch every minute or so!

Well ive managed to totally bugger my box up tonight!

I have been trying to get VM HD to my Sat EPG. read loads on here and had a mess. first of all I read to delete cross epg and install EPG Refresh so tried that and couldn't get the bouquets to load.
so then I looked at http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2h/99297-add-vm-hd-my-sat-bouquets.html

followed the destructions, got to the part where I ftp the custom.xml to AutoBouquetsMaker. couldn't find it in FileZilla so downloaded it in plugins.

added the xml to the custom folder. couldn't find ABM in my plugins so went back to EPG refresh. went into edit services/bouquets/unknown (What Cable channels are showing up as)

pressed yellow for Functions hit refresh. Now my channels keep swapping every minute or so!

is this because it is refreshing my EPG or am I Buggered?

Cheers,
Lenny.

---------- Post Merged at 10:36 PM ----------

I'm on the latest wooshbuild by the way

Sounds like a reflash job you can install my backup if you want or when you reflash download autobouqetemarker from plugins then ftp the custom.xml you'll need to setup that providers part in the other link the scan abm

Just finished doing that. Couldn't find ABM at first. Thought it would be in my plugins. Stumbled across it in set up. I'd already ftp'd the xml so ran through the setting starting on post 260 on your other thread and now all is good!!! Only thing I carnt find on the slyk skin are channel numbers? I must not be looking in the right place. I'll have another crack at that tomoz[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't on autobouqete marker using wooshbuild currently there's only a hack for channel numbers with autobouquete marker on vix

Back