What is best sat reciever box that works via wifi??

kdjlke

Hi I'm very new to all of this. I have always had the standard Virgin or sky package but it's getting so exspensive. My friend recently brought Spiderbox 6000hd and it works through her wifi no dish required. I was wondering if any of you could recommend the best box that does this please or is it just the spiderboxes that do this. Not very tech savvy so any help you can give me would be really appreciated x

The actual box is a satellite receiver But she is just using the IPTV part of the box which streams the channels There are loads of boxes that do this it all depends on your budget You could also try a cable or sat box

Looking to spend no more than 200 as that is the price of Spiderbox 6000hd and then she pays small fee yearly for channels. So what would you recommend for my budget x

For that type of money you can get better boxes than the spiderbox and with good support As they are probably using the box just for the iptv As you have had Vm your line to your house may be still live So yo may what to go down the cable route Boxes start from roughly £ 75> upwards then about £50 for your line You will need a dish for sat receivers Good Satellite boxes start about the same you can also get boxes that do cable and sat if you go down that route you need cable server and a sat server most of these boxes also have the IPTV Have a look around the forum also look on World of sat for receivers

Back