Its not that important, if they give you a mgcamd line, they can change it to c or oscam, failing that, you can download mgcamd softcam via the plugins menu, press green and choose softcams, find mgcamd1.38 and download/install

Its not that important, if they give you a mgcamd line, they can change it to c or oscam, failing that, you can download mgcamd softcam via the plugins menu, press green and choose softcams, find mgcamd1.38 and download/install
Thanks didn't realise you could do that. Have just followed your advice and looks like the only softcam plugins are gbox, oscam_atv_arm, oscam_ymod_openatv and wicardd-openatv. So looks like no mgcamd?

Not sure its an ARM processor? couldnt find mention of it when i googled earlier.
To the op, if it has an ARM processor, you are limited to CCcam2.3.2 or oscam

Not sure its an ARM processor? couldnt find mention of it when i googled earlier.
I've assumed ARM based on fact it's a 4k box, most of which are ARM, the second that oscam_atv_arm was in the list of downloadable softcams.

Thanks... looking at the spec it is a dual core arm processor so looks like cccam or OSCAM it is

No worries, i did check but couldnt find mention of arm processors. You need CCcam2.3.2 or an oscam.server file.
Id recommend you to download the softcams and lines resource from @Willo3092 in the toolkit in downloads section

I've assumed ARM based on fact it's a 4k box, most of which are ARM, the second that oscam_atv_arm was in the list of downloadable softcams.
I thought it was myself but google couldnt confirm.
Not sure 4k boxes are much use yet as theres nothing broadcast in 4k, but there may be in the future

Back