What next?

ree7e

Hi guys,

Now that we have lost most channels, I am curious to see what everyone else is planning to do? IPTV? H2H? My supplier has today informed me of a new box he is selling, a twin tuner cable box zgemma H3.2TC. Sounds interesting. I have iptv at the moment which 99% of the time is pretty good, but I'm thinking of going for a cable box...

If you have a cable connection in your house then this is the option you should take in my opinion - much more reliable than IPTV although not as much choice... depends what you want out of it.

I have Virmin broadband, thinking of getting a splitter and adding a cable box, most likely to be the new H3.2TC

Would advise anybody considering iptv to wait .
Atm it's open season on desperate punters looking for an easy fix to replace cs.
A lot of sellers /resellers are way over subscribed and don't have the capability to satisfy demand .
As footy season ends and we move into summer maybe things will level out a bit and things will calm down to let the decent providers to rise above the cowboys

Go for the H5.2TC - it's not much more expensive but has a better processor.
Thank you. I'll look into this box too. Other option is to wait and see until the dust settles a bit and stick with my IPTV for now until the new football season.

Back