What resets echannelizer changes?

j1mgg

Hi,

Just got my zgemma h7 today and have got it set up using whooshbuild.
Connected to tuner/set up m3u, and used epgimporter to populate the EPG.
Loaded echannelizer and changed a couple of channels from one bouquet to another, and deleted a couple ie hd and as from the list so it only shows fhd channels. Uploaded to box and all is fine.

The question is, what actually reverts it back to the original channel ordering, is it if I do a new scan of channels, will the m3u push down settings every so often and that changes ?

Thanks

Jim

Autobouquetsmaker will overwrite any changes you make to standard bouquets.
If you want a personalised bouquet you will need to create your own.
You will also have to make sure that ABM doesn't delete it by checking 'keep non-abm bouquets' in config.

I update bouquets monthly, I can't see the point of updating daily unless there are lots of changes happening.

I have the same question, but now the real questions is!!! How can I create my own ABM and install it.

ABM is the plugin that creates the bouquets and is highly configurable if you go through all the settings.
You can create your own bouquet by using the menu button on the remote when in the epg and 'add channels to favourites' bouquet.
E-Channelizer is an excellent program for creating your own bouquets and is much less hassle than the remote method.
You can also create your own favourites.xml file which is what I do at home.

The key thing to remember is that if you run ABM, it will delete your new bouquet unless you specifically tell it not to.

Back