what serie's are you watching

i will have to watch some of the recommendations and see what there like. busy watching the new gold rush at the minute.

Just finished Berlin station and the first season of the man in the night high castle
both worth a watch not much action

Finished watching The OA on Netflix....now that was some crazy stuff!!!!!. Fringe was great. Never watched any Breaking Bad or Prison Break? Which one do you recommend!!

Finished watching The OA on Netflix....now that was some crazy stuff!!!!!. Fringe was great. Never watched any Breaking Bad or Prison Break? Which one do you recommend!!

BOTH!

Prison Break is back on in the next day or two, quickly catch up to avoid spoilers.

I'm currently watching Homeland, Quantico, Line of Duty, 24 Legacy, Billions & i think that's it haha!

well i was looking forward to GoT starting soon but as you know with the issues at the minute with sky atlantic :(

deadliest catch and yukonmen plus a bit wicked tuna throw in few of tv shows i watch even yukon gold ,gold rush

American Gods, the last Kingdom, agent carter( seen all marvel series), Street outlaws, Lucifer, ...etc...

the exorcist - good enough watch, can be slow, around half way through it
Alaskan Bush People - not sure if its all real but a good watch

Couldn't see where the 2nd series of The Catch could go but I watched and it was good.
Car SOS 5th series just finished and that was great too. RIP Roger Moore, watch the Volvo P1800 ep (to the end credits) he was tremendous in it.
Dr Who's good again this series & just started to watch series 3 of Hinterland, first 2 were good so high hopes. Does it ever stop raining in that part of Wales?:)

Back