what serie's are you watching

Started watching The Traitors Series 2 (never watched the 1st series but everyone was saying it was good), so started with Series 2, which I enjoyed.

Now watched Series 1 of UK and Australia version and now on Series 1 of the US version.
Have to change your name to Traitor addict matešŸ˜‚. I to have watched them all. Australian one series 2 last episode is amazing and so funny. Although the traitors were as thick as sheep dung. But it's worth a look.... Paul

Have to change your name to Traitor addict matešŸ˜‚. I to have watched them all. Australian one series 2 last episode is amazing and so funny. Although the traitors were as thick as sheep dung. But it's worth a look.... Paul
Got a few episodes left on the Australia version season 1.
So the second season is worth watching because I donā€™t think the Australia version has been as good as the UK and US versions.

I like watching all the Chicago Series Med/ PD /Fire and Blue Blood but i cannot see a release date for Uk and i am told it may be all going to Paramount Plus

All the new season are available to watch if you have a RD account setup within apps like Weyd,Syncler,Stremio etc.
For me being an old fart :smiley: still like my syfy type stuff did not realise season 2 of Halo had started normally I just download and wait untill season is finished then binge out watching full series in one day but watched the 3 new episodes last week :confused:

For me being an old fart :smiley: still like my syfy type stuff did not realise season 2 of Halo had started normally I just download and wait untill season is finished then binge out watching full series in one day but watched the 3 new episodes last week :confused:
halo 2nd season is out watched first 4 episodes on vod bee tv or cinema hd

Eee man someone earlier in this thread recomended 'The Americans', I have binge watched it (all 6 seasons) and it is absolutely brilliant, thanks for the recomendation(y)(y)

Back