What usb stick

As above looking to buy a usb pen that will work with the xpeed lx2. ..i wont be recording massive amounts of telly but would like a decent sized one just incase and one thats reasonably priced...can anyone recommend one or have any links to a suitable one for me to order ASAP.....

Hi mate just check the usual places like fleabay and bamazon..look at maybe a 64gb usb flash drive they are real cheap now,
It is however due to flash drives being sold as say 8gb but only have 1gb it is best to buy a well know make I see a 64 gb sandisk for £17 on fleabay same one on bamazon for £14.89 so checkout bamazon.

better to have a powered usb hdd as once you start to rec you want bigger and with kodi on boxes omg lol

.i wont be recording massive amounts of telly

Yes kodi omg it actually did something for 5 minutes..not!
I ca not get anything worthwhile to view using xbms or kodi..it aint the future unless it works.

As above looking to buy a usb pen that will work with the xpeed lx2. ..i wont be recording massive amounts of telly but would like a decent sized one just incase and one thats reasonably priced...can anyone recommend one or have any links to a suitable one for me to order ASAP.....

I personally use a 32GB Transcend USB 3.0 drive on my LX2, I don't record much but it does the job perfectly and never crashes or falters. I get my from fleabay for £9.90 include P&P so very happy (Transcend 32GB JetFlash 790 USB 3.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Pen Thumb 90MB/s | eBay).

Just make sure you get a brand you know in retail packaging from a reliable seller, unbranded china fakes tend to be fake memory size too, might say 64GB and be cheap at £10-15 but really they are more likely to be 2GB if your lucky.

Back