Whats it all about then?

bagpuss

Hi Everyone,

So we all need to start somewhere and I am going to try not to start with a list of dull newbie questions. If I do, please be gentle :-)

So, as I said in my introductions I messed around with TV/Sat a long time ago, still got a few mini-itx boards laying about. Was a member on UKsatforums for a long time. RIP! loved the adult section jokes :)

Just bought an MX3 android box. Been interesting playing with the addon, however its not passing the family test. Fine if I am about, but the fails and script errors etc. Anyhow as I said, I was at a mates, who was very excited to show me something he had bought for £160 on FaceBook.

When the the Zgemma booted, it was using a sucamsee image with link to techkings. Well blinking heck, why have I not head about this before LOL.

After much reading, I understand it works via card sharing, but the N-line C-line or where you buy them for whats a good price etc. Plus many threads on how its now blocked, or HD is blocked etc. Then other threads saying still working etc. I don't have cable so Sky is only choice.

Whats a good price for the line, how are the few I have found not been closed down?
I have found a seller of Zgemma with two lines for £130 Do I need two? do they fail? Given the boxes are about £60 is that a good deal? I am more than capable to load an image configure stuff etc.

When I looked at my mates, it seemed very simple to use. Will it pass the family test as a HD replacement box? do they still have HD or have I joined the fun on the downward slope?

Thanks all for the input.

Back