What's the benefits of a vermin and sly together ?

I have the H2H with a vermin sub but also have a satellite feed coming into the house.

Other than being able to record whilst watching another channel what other advantages are there to having 2 subs? . Are there loads more channels or something ?

VM has all the HD still working and sky gives you Atlantic and Setanta

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

All I can think of anyway. These are 2 important channels to a lot of people and for all a sub costs. It's not for everyone though of course.

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

could i use the h2h box for just cable and would i still beable to watch one channel and record another

No afraid not.

The cable is is a single tuner and the sat tuner is a single tuner making it a twin tuner box, but you need both feeds to be able to watch and record something else.

I have never understood the H2H to be honest. For nearly the price of a vm sub you can buy a dish and bits and have sly for a lot less.

When you have a sub for both sat and cable ...if one sever goes down you have the other to fall back on ...comes in handy if one starts to freeze for what ever reason...plus you can record as already been posted

Back