What's your personally preferred IPTV player?

Well for both really

E.g XCIPTV offical app works out at about £23 a month. For resellers etc.

Normally a update of some sort evrey 3 months.

a rebrand normally £50 you are supposed to update aswell.

Obviously ypu can buy tivimate etc. But getting a dns at the moment will be difficult from a decent provider. But ask them if they support IMPLAYER you can then get a premium app and supplier will set you up with management code.
That’s on finiance the £23 a month it’s £400 to buy straight out for xciptv.
Smarters is £99 hardcore with no panel and a little cheaper to buy than xciptv.
So when you think about it a rebrand would be cheaper as some only charge like £20 to update resellers apps

That’s on finiance the £23 a month it’s £400 to buy straight out for xciptv.
Smarters is £99 hardcore with no panel and a little cheaper to buy than xciptv.
So when you think about it a rebrand would be cheaper as some only charge like £20 to update resellers apps
If its a simple app yes they may charge £20. But some apps you need to start again because new app and panel.

It's the personal branding that takes the time.

Anyone have thoughts for best player on Apple TV? I’ve seen iplayTV thrown around a fair bit but wondering if people have any other recommendations.

Thanks!

Anyone have thoughts for best player on Apple TV? I’ve seen iplayTV thrown around a fair bit but wondering if people have any other recommendations.

Thanks!
If your provider supports it and available purple playlist player or even iboplayer

Just started with TiviMate and went for the premium version, although the free is probably adequate for most.

I really like the interface, very clean and lots of options. Can't compare it to anything else but I'm happy with it.

Tivimate is the fastest in my opinion - not the prettiest, but when you have a firestick or something similar, minimal = faster.
After trying almost every single app though, I feel a dedicated box like BuzzTV or Formuler will provide most reliable IPTV viewing experience.

Tivimate is the fastest in my opinion - not the prettiest, but when you have a firestick or something similar, minimal = faster.

Tivimate or IMPlayer are great imho

After trying almost every single app though, I feel a dedicated box like BuzzTV or Formuler will provide most reliable IPTV viewing experience.

Not really dedicated boxes, just android boxes with decent specs and their own apps

IPTV. Would a gigablue uhd be of any help with Tivimate, implayer or another app.

Should I have to go for Buzztv or formuler.
Gigablue Uhd is an Enigma box. If you have m3u url I would use jedi Maker or bouquet make for the live tv and xstreamity for the vod and catch up. Works perfectly and I prefer the setup and customization compared to Android.

Tivimate or IMPlayer are great imho

Not really dedicated boxes, just android boxes with decent specs and their own apps
IMPlayer is good, I'm only a fan because they integrated or made a deal with IPTVBoss. 2nd part, that's what I meant - not dedicated for IPTV per se, but like an android box with its own flavor of android tweaked for its own built-in app.

has anyone experienced any issue with smarters pro very recently, I downloaded the latest version (4) to my google tv chromecast and added the xtreme log in details. But as soon as I select any live channel, it goes back to the main app portal.
This issue does not happen when I am watching any movies.
It was working fine till few days back. I am with the same IPTV provider and in same server. The link is working fine in TiVimate.

Back