Which bm5000s download is best?

Steven17

Hi everyon.this is my first post as I'm new to all this.
I've got a bm5000s on its way to me and I was wondering what software is the best to download for the 9991 menu.ive seen that there are 2 downloads available one with the 7 day epg update and one without the 7 day epg update..was just wondering as there was a few problems with the 7day epg version and just wondering if this is all sorted now.any advice will be welcomed.
Thanks

Just stick to the firmware with 9991 option and no epg for now, if this is your first box you don't wanna be put off by box freezing and having to keep resetting it. when the epg firmware is all sorted it'll be on here then just update your firmware then!

I also have a blade bm 5000 on the way, there is a link in the forums with 9991 and 7 day epg and they are saying it's working with no problems

Regards

I would load the 7 day EPG and give it a go, I have had one minor glitch
and I am still running it, if it is unstable on your box revert to the 9991 version.
Some people seem to have more problems than others.

You won't damage the box.

If you have problems post them here

Other forums firmware were taken from here,
if you look at the dates,
they were uploaded a day or two after being posted on this site.
They are the same files.

Fezzer is still playing safe lol

Last edited:
I am really impressed by the guide in my opinion. It is the first time its been used so obviously people will find bugs but in a nut shell it does give you the 7day epg and a timer function which works flawlessly

I would load the 7 day EPG and give it a go, I have had one minor glitch
and I am still running it, if it is unstable on your box revert to the 9991 version.
Some people seem to have more problems than others.

You won't damage the box.

If you have problems post them here

Other forums firmware were taken from here,
if you look at the dates,
they were uploaded a day or two after being posted on this site.
They are the same files.

Fezzer is still playing safe lol

Haha I'm just trying to stop people complaining about the firmware I searched far and wide for to give you guys a good 7 days epg! ;-D I've not even got a 5000s yet I'm happy with mi 7000s

Back