Which box to buy and how to get gift for all channels?

aj3177

Hi,
Apologies for basic question and perhaps this has been asked many times. I am totally new to this..
Have just cancelled sly+hd subscription and want to get a stb but not sure which one to go for. Have come across openbox v8s / zgemma s2 / vu. Ideally want to get something under 100 with maximum functionality. After the box it's the gift for all channels (sports movies etc).

I would be very grateful if the experts around here can guide me on both the box and the gift.
Also if you can please guide on where/ whom to approach for the full package...I am not really a techie so more keen on 'plug and play' concept.

Many thanks in advance for taking time to read this.

cheers,

Last edited:
Moved to the correct section for you, people will see this thread now and answer you. In answer to the second part (where to get the line(gift)), I see you found the server recommendations thread and posted there

Many thanks wheelo for your help.
Regarding the second part, found the thread but not the solution...as yet.

Please note, I will not be having discussions via PM, all should be on the open forum:-

In regard to a box on a budget of £100, have a read of this thread from another user who has your budget >> >> >> http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...-tm-nano-se-vu-zero-xpeed-lx1.html#post391993 .

As for servers, you posted in the right section, and people will offer you lines with a 24 hour trial, you weigh them up beside each other based on price and quality. For me, you should try to get a monthly server for a few months, to make sure that the quality is lasting, then up the period to three or six months.

there is no sure fire way of ensuring that your server is not going to do a runner after, say 6 months, but that is the nature of the game.

None of the people offering servers are anything to do with TechKings, they are individual members just like you and I. As for feedback sec tions, there are none because those sort of threads generally end up in a row ove r one person saying so-and-so's server is great and another saying it is crap.

Last edited:
Back