Which is best vu+ solo2 or duo box

Lesefc001

Hi,
I am thinking of getting a vu+ solo2 or a duo box. Which is best wrt programme guide, recording, time shift and channel edit. Both these boxes have twin tuners. I have seen some boxes can record up to 4 programmes at the same time I assume these have 4 separate tuners with separate lnb feeds is this correct?
Regards,
les

the vu+solo2 is a lot faster than the duo use cross epg for programme guide pause rewind live tv just like sky plus

solo2 twin tuner=2 sat cables. program guide can differ in the image used i use vix and get 7 day epg.

cant remember how many at once on vu you can record but it has to do with using same transponder maybe 6,last night i did 3 all at same time.

Last edited:
Where would one recommend to buy a VU+ SOLO2 in the UK, ideally in person in London.

Also would like it to work like the SKYBOX F5 in connecting to servers, etc.

Thanks - bought one and in the process of setting it up. Looks like an amazingly capable box.

Hi, anyone know where to get a VU+ Solo box in Ireland, Also is it worth looking at a clone???

I have been using Solo2+ for a while now, it have been perfect and a lot more faster with great plugins than DUO.
I would recommend the Solo2+ to anyone than DUO.

irish suppliers seem to be dearer, world of sat and if you join you get a discount and a warranty that works if needed.

Back