which line for zgemma?

shire

Hi guys, long story short I'm asking on behalf of someone else - a poor ol soul who's actually a friend of my dads. He has a zgemma (don't know which but all I know is it's a few years old connected to his cable line. In previous years he's physically taken the box round to this chaps house and he did it all for him but now this chap is RIP so he needs someone else to do this.
I don't know too many details other than it's a few years old zgemma, don't know what image but know it's not WB.

I'm wondering what line this would need or how I would find this out - C, N or CWS etc? And how to go about changing it - mgcamd, cccam, newcamd etc?

Thank you

any C line, N line or CWS line will work, the format you want it in depends on what is installed on the box

any C line, N line or CWS line will work, the format you want it in depends on what is installed on the box
Thanks for that. So it looks like I'd need to know what is already on there then before I can put in a request for the same type? Looks like this'll take 2 visits then.....good thing I'm such an :innocent: :wink:

Take a CWS, an N line and a C line with you if you go, theyre free, take a usb stick and laptop and it will be done in short time

Back