Which linux uhd satellite receiver do you recommend?

I need advise with this to
vu+ duo2 vs vu+solo 4k. What do you guys think better option?
Because i have option to buy solo4k as we speak
Yes and no, it depends on the price of the Solo4K tbh.

The duo2 is a great box, but it's ancient, mips box no 4k, no hevc 265 etc etc.

But the Solo4k is no spring chicken either, however it is an ARM box (was the first ARM E2 box on the market) and does support hevc 265 and therefore 4K and it also has fbc tuners.

If it was my first 4k box i personally think these days the VU+ range is a little pricey for what you can get elsewhere.

On a budget the Octagon SF8008 Twin no budget the Gigablue UE or the AX HD61. The VU+ Duo2 4k was a great box but no longer made.

Hi guys sorry to post jump but im rusty. I've been out this game a very long time now but still have a h2h ansld a duo2 lying around so was maybe looking at getting them back up and running . Can we still get lines for these for sly and virmin etc ? If so can anyone point me in the right direction haha .. cheers

Hi guys sorry to post jump but im rusty. I've been out this game a very long time now but still have a h2h ansld a duo2 lying around so was maybe looking at getting them back up and running . Can we still get lines for these for sly and virmin etc ? If so can anyone point me in the right direction haha .. cheers
Not possible to get sat lines any longer or vm cable subs. Free view mainly for those boxes

Not possible to get sat lines any longer or vm cable subs. Free view mainly for those boxes
Thanks for the reply mate, can you still stick wooshbuild etc on them with virmin or sky guides ? As I said it's been a long time for me , if so what's the best/up to date version for theses , once again thanks

Thanks for the reply mate, can you still stick wooshbuild etc on them with virmin or sky guides ? As I said it's been a long time for me , if so what's the best/up to date version for theses , once again thanks
Use grog build woosh is no longer supported

You can use Grogbuild, wooshbuild isn't supported now.
You can run Freesat and/or Freeview if you have a rooftop aerial.
You can also run IPTV on enigma2 boxes but yours might struggle with the codecs etc

Back