Which linux uhd satellite receiver do you recommend?

does anyone know if ccline opens de and es channels on 19e on all uhd vu+ boxes?
cline refers to cccam. Cccam does not open sky de you have to convert your cline to oscam on ncam. I think the Spanish channels open with cccam but I think there are some threads somewhere that sometimes the screen goes black at peak times. This is how it works on my vu solo 4K.

cline refers to cccam. Cccam does not open sky de you have to convert your cline to oscam on ncam. I think the Spanish channels open with cccam but I think there are some threads somewhere that sometimes the screen goes black at peak times. This is how it works on my vu solo 4K.
Thank you for your reply on the threat. Great to hear you can open De and Es Uhd channels on your vu+solo4k.

Thank you for your reply on the threat. Great to hear you can open De and Es Uhd channels on your vu+solo4k.
Sorry I'm not saying I can open uhd channels of either sky de or es channels. I can open some hd channels in de like others can but ive only see a few uhd channels open across the whole satellite arc.

I need advise with this to
vu+ duo2 vs vu+solo 4k. What do you guys think better option?
Because i have option to buy solo4k as we speak

Back